Re: Evolution and GPG signing?

On Wed, 2010-03-24 at 08:12 +0000, mike cloaked wrote:
> I do now know that if sending a plaintext mail from Evo to TB then the
> signature verifies just fine, but changing to sending HTML but
> otherwise leaving everything else the same then TB says it is a BAD
> signature.  The question I do not know is whether the signature
> verification in TB has a bug, or whether Evo does not form the
> PGP/Mime mail correctly when sending HTML?

Can TB verify Evo's signed message in your Sent folder? Can gpg verify
it, independantly of TB?

If they can, but won't verify the received message, then possibly
somewhere along the line the HTML is being reflowed or in some way
modified, which would destroy the signature. I can't really see how that
could happen, but just to eliminate it as a possibility, try saving both
the sent mail and the received mail to files and do a simple diff on
them.

poc