Pairing to a Nokia 7020

After some futzing around, I managed to pair with my laptop with this phone. I think.

The bluetooth applet's dropdown window does not show the phone in its main dropdown list. It shows my other bluetooth device. However, I can open "Send files to device…", select some files, and the next dialog window includes the Nokia 7020 in the list of Bluetooth devices. I can select it there, and be able to succesfully transfer some files to the phone.

So, looks like things are working on the basic level, but the phone not showing on the main applet dropdown, together with the "send files to" shortcut, seems to suggest something might be partially broken. Anyone knows why?