Re: AppArmor about to be merged into the kernel?

On Monday 22 March 2010 05:46:10 Don Quixote de la Mancha wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 10:34 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Some people will point out that AppArmor comes from the Novell folks and
> > is already integrated with openSUSE.  They would also remind folks of
> > the collaboration between Novell and Microsoft.
> >
> > So, when reading the various comparisons make sure you know which bias
> > may be in play.
>
> Heh.  That's a good point, but I would remind all of you that SELinux
> comes from No Such Agency.
>
> Which Evil is the Lesser?

I would just like to make a small comme@$^$^*@$%  bzzzzzt

WE  ARE  THE  NSA  OF  BORG.  LOWER  YOUR  FIREWALLS  AND  SURRENDER  YOUR
DISKS.  WE  WILL  ASSIMILATE  YOUR  SOFTWARE  AND  HARDWARE  DISTINCTIVENESS.
YOUR  PROCESSORS  WILL  BE  ADAPTED  TO  SERVE  OUR  OWN.  RESISTANCE  IS
FUTILE.

;-)
Marko

P.S. I rarely ever drop SELinux from enforcing mode. Since F9 times I had
almost zero problems with it.