Re: Routing choice under user control per application instance?

I've read everything about this in the shorewall documentation. It was like a month ago or so, I haven't had the time to setup a network segment to do testing on.  I think shorewall would make it easier then doing it all at the iptables level.  I could be wrong though.  I haven't done anything with the actual iptables, all I've done is set them up via shorewall.

Heres the part of the documentation that discusses having 2 internet connections and how to route traffic though either of them with shorewall.

http://www.shorewall.net/MultiISP.html