Re: Kde4 question re desktop menu items.

Kevin,

I must apologize for not responding to your earlier post in a timely manor, I had system problems on a different system with the radeon driver which is still broken for me.

With kde 3 I was able to define the right button in the desktop to bring up the desktop menu where I put "save session" for example, and the middle button in the desktop to bring up the application menu; the left button in the desktop was a no-op. This was in effect for all desktops; I usually have 6 or more configured. It looks like kde4 has enabled each desktop it's own config options. There's no global setting available?

I'm in the middle of configuring kde4 now and am quite lost but making some progress. RTFM if you will. It's slow and not at all intuitive based on kde 3 that I'm more familiar with. Sigh.

Is there a document somewhere that maps what you could do with kde 3 to where it is now in kde 4 by any chance?

Regards,

George...

"It's not what you know that hurts you, It's what you know that ain't so." Wil Rogers