Re: texlive 2009

2010/3/1 François Patte <francois.patte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I would like to know if someone experienced to install texlive-2009 under
> fedora.
>
> I am running fedora 10. On some computer I installed fedora 12, but in any
> of these release texlive still remains with 2007 release.

I run TL 2009 on Fedora 12. I don't use the rpms. They split up
TeXLive in ways that don't fit my needs. Besides, I like having
everything available so I can experiment. Disk space shouldn't be an
issue these days, especially not for a desktop.

Anyway, just download the installer:
http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/install-tl-unx.tar.gz,
unzip and run the script. Works great.

Hope this helps.