Re: KMail / Akonadi mess

Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> Let me see... System Settings -> Advanced -> Desktop Search -> Basic
> Settings, and there you need to enable Nepomuk Semantik Desktop, and maybe
> Strigi Desktop File Indexer (just check the two checkboxes present).

Actually only the first one is required for Akonadi to be happy, and in fact
I'd recommend NOT to check the Strigi one (or to disable it again if you
already enabled it) because that indexes your files in the background and
can cause quite some CPU and I/O activity which is of no use to you if you
don't use the resulting indexes.

        Kevin Kofler