Re: change HDD without Re-installing Fedora 12 ..!!!!

gary artim wrote:
> Just uses create a mirror of a system I'm running. May help?! -- gary

This certainly works, but what I was mentioning to the O.P. was that at the mkfs
step, there are options which can improve performance, particularly with ext4
and TB+ filesystems. But this is perfectly functional, and will allow for the
resize.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>