Starnge problems with prinbting to a Windows 2 Machine.

I set up the printer queue for the windows 7 machine just as I did for
the Win XP machine. With system-config-printer in setting up the printer
using samba the WORKGROUP  is found the machine name is found and the
printer name is found. However the print stream gets to the Windows 7
machine but just sits there saying its printing but nothing is printed,
When I restart the machine the document is printed as the log in screen
appears.

Any explanations of fixes out there?