Re: Error installing any program using yum

Richard Cahilig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, and I even ran the yum clean all command.
Should we assume that you are connecting to gmail from the system you
are trying to update?

Almost every time I've seen someone with the error you report in your
initial post it is due to either a network misconfiguration or a DNS
problem.

--
Rascal, am I? Take THAT! -- Errol Flynn