Using abrt for bugs that are non-crashes ?!?

Hi;

Is there a way to use abrt to report bugs that do not involve an actual
crash of an application?

For example:

I use both Firefox and Epiphany as web browsers.  Epiphany I reserved as
my Linux stuff browser because in the past it was so fast.  Firefox (in
F12 Linux) I use for most media stuff, play and general use.

I now find that Epiphany takes about 40 to 80 seconds to load a site
while Firefox is still almost instantaneous.  Epiphany doesn't crash it
just slows right down and takes time to load the site.

If there is some small Epiphany configuration I have overlooked, I would
be happy to know and fix it.  However, my main question is how to trace
a bug using abrt if there has not been an actual crash.

If there is not yet a way to do this, wouldn't it be a useful addition
to abrt.  I suspect abrt could be programmed to get useful information
from a strace and a dump that would be more useful and more germane than
a non-developer (like me) could ascertain before reporting a bug.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 12, Gnome 2.28