Re: radeon driver heading in wrong direction :-(.

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 15:02:38 -0800,
  "Arne Chr. Jorgensen" <achrisjo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My question:  what on earth was so terrible wrong with the driver under F10 ?
> What was the nature of that error ?

The landscape for linux graphics drivers has been changing over the last couple
of years. Fedora has been following that change and support for graphics
cards that used to work suffered as part of that. There are still some big
changes coming. So I expect things to still be rocky at times, but when things
work they should be better than ever.