Re: Blacklisting Nouveau

<snip>
Because the only other free driver is nv. And the consensus (at least
for Fedora) is that Nouveau has passed up nv and should be the default
driver.
</snip>

Ahem! Fedora is the creator of superb cutting edge software and I am a
zealot.
The Fedora user base has the problems, quite a different thing.

I sincerely can't wait for Fedora to have a truly competent video
driver, they will in the near future, but it's not here and now.

This conversation has been attempting to raise the free and not free
discussion for some time, done to death.

The original topic was to move nouveau out of the way so users can do
what they need to do without jumping through hoops as I and many others
had to do.

The discussion surrounds a driver's ability with 3D and other apps,
please don't change the subject.

Please, when Nouveau can expertly drive Blender and Varicad, let me know
and I'll be among the first to move.
I need both apps so please keep me informed of progress.

Roger