Re: Open source medication adherence tools?

  http://www.callingallinnovators.com/ :-)

> Yes, I was just stating that the global pharmacy arena with regards to
> open source is dull.

Gotcha, yep - seemed that way to me.

> > That would be great! It's been a while since I've done anything
> > involving a GUI but I've started having a play with the Maemo 5 SDK at
> > home.
>
> Just hit me up on IM, maemo-developers, or whatever communication you
> want to use, I'll be around.

Thanks! I'm going to start work on the library back-end in the next week
or two - as I mentioned, I'd like to make this easily portable to
different environments but Maemo is my preferred GUI target and Fedora
my preferred development environment.

I will keep you posted as to how I'm getting on.

Cheers,
Bryn.