Re: Open source medication adherence tools?

Brian,

I agree this is a good endevour, and if you start it, I will participate.

But, IMHO, pills are the worst medication delivery method possible.
They depend on a person to take on every day, an iffy proposal for even the
most dedicated at best.

A much better way to deliver medicine would be to have method, that be put into the body,
dispense the medicine and then disolve.

Chip