Re: A question about Places->Network

Hi Aaron;
On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 10:00 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I asked before but I did not get a definite response, so here goes the
> question again.
>
> Under Gnome or Nautilus does any one when executing Places->Network see
> the other Linux machines on the LAN? This worked in F11 but not in F12.
>
> Does anyone know why this change in behavior has occurred?

I have the same problem.  I posed the question a couple of weeks ago.
Got myself into problems trying to fix it; then out of trouble with help
from this list.  Now I am back to the same place you also seem to be:

Places => Network showing a Windows LAN I don't have and no Linux nodes
that I do have?  Glad to see I wasn't just me !

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 12, Gnome 2.28