Mouse and keyboard problem FC12 and FC11

Dear all,

I've been using FC11 on a Dell Precision 690 for a while, before to loose
mouse and keyboard:
After a reboot, every thing goes well for 10 or 15 minutes, and then I have
mouse and keyboard problem.

I was using a PS2 keyboard, that I changed to USB keyboard; same for the
mouse. No changes.

Last week, I installed FC12, and then for a couple of days, every things was
OK until this week-end, I updated my system (using yum update).

I rebooted my system this morning, and 15 minutes after, the mouse and
keyboard bug appears again.
NO Messages, Nothing in system's logs.

How to solv the problem?

Cordialement / Best Regards

Taoufik GABSI
Laboratoire de Géophysique Spatiale et Planétaire
Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris
4, avenue de Neptune - 94107 SAINT MAUR cedex - FRANCE

gabsi@xxxxxxx

Tel +33 (0)1 45 11 41 49
Fax +33 (0)1 45 11 41 10