Re: Document Viewer can not open latest PDF?

Marc Wilson wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> That and putting in some hacked fork of cdrecord, I think it's called woeful,
>> instead of the real thing.
>
> No, that's a licensing problem.  CDRecord's license is incompatible
> with the GPL.

Just to be clear, I am not complaining that real cdrecord is not included, I'm
complaining that something else which works differently is called cdrecord, and
if I forget to put in the real thing I wind up with f___ing $3 Blu-Ray coasters!
I don't care if it is compatible at the command line level, just that it is
compatible at the "works correctly" level.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>