RE: Inquiry

Hi Guys,
I have installed OmegaT on my PC under F11 and it works pretty well.
I found on OmegaT.com a TTX binary plugin for linux (called toxic), I downloaded it and unpacked it, but I don't know how to install it. (the unpacked folder contains a bin file and three other files).

The bin file fails to run both with the Autorun Prompt and in the system terminal as SU.

Would you advise me what to do to install this TTX binary plugin under OmegaT, or do you know something else that can be installed in OmegaT in order to be able to read, edit, and write TTX files for Trados.

Best regards,
Christo Petkov