Re: Blacklisting Nouveau

Roger wrote:
> Please Fedora get rid of nouveau until it's the same quality as Fedora.

Fedora is never going to get rid of the best Free as in Speech driver
available for that hardware. We do not support proprietary drivers, or any
other proprietary software really, if you want to install that stuff, you're
on your own. As far as we're concerned, it "does not exist". Proprietary
drivers are just plain not an option for us to ship, and we can't fix any
issues in them, so we can't really do anything other than ignoring them.

        Kevin Kofler