Re: Document Viewer can not open latest PDF?

On Saturday 30 January 2010, Mail Lists wrote:
>On 01/30/2010 04:34 PM, Bill Davidsen wrote:
>> It's like asking for Coke and getting Pepsi, no matter how great someone
>> else thinks it is, it's not what you asked for, wanted, or thought it
>> was. ;-(
>
>  They are both soft drinks .. so in fact you got Dr Pepper - same color
>also a drink ... 8=)

Yup, they are all sorta wet, and all loaded with enough aspartame to kill a
lab rat, but if I ask for a diet coke and get something else, somebodies
gonna wear it & it isn't going to be me...

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

World War Three can be averted by adherence to a strictly enforced dress
code!