Re: Between F11 and F12, which would you choose?

On 01/30/2010 10:14 AM, Alan Cox wrote:
>> The question remains: Do you just want to experiment and incur the
>> problems that require expertise to fix, or do you want to use the os to
>> drive applications which achieve results, if the latter then stick with
>> Fedora 11.
>>
> 12 is visually much nicer, and has some good improvements - but I think
> that's good advice. The FC12 virtualisation still crashes (in bugzilla
> getting debugged) and there are some other rough edges.

Agreed.
Give it time and it will be a winner, but then Fedora 13 or 14 will be
up and running.
This is why I look into upgrading a production os every  2nd or 3rd
version and just play around with the latest version getting the hang of
it's new attributes and capabilities.