Re: Between F11 and F12, which would you choose?

Stay with F11 for now as long as it does everything you need it to do
without problems. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" has always been my
philosophy.

I entirely agree with this, there are still too many problems with
Fedora 12.
As someone (Craig, I think) pointed out to me a while ago, new releases
are test beds not intended for production.

The question remains: Do you just want to experiment and incur the
problems that require expertise to fix, or do you want to use the os to
drive applications which achieve results, if the latter then stick with
Fedora 11.

Roger