Re: Howto lock in Resolution in Xorg.conf

On 01/28/2010 12:34 PM, Doron Bar Zeev wrote:

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 19:24, Jim <mickeyboa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have got Nouveau blacklisted and now using Nvidia.

If  I can get the settings in xorg.conf from changing everytime it restarts computer.

The setting should not change,
unless something is changing the file, which could be Nouveau or something else,
maybe try to see inside the logs of the xserver
--
Terminal je t'aime . I love you terminal Bella Mia.

Noveau is not changing the xorg.conf, it is hal or something like that in Fedora.

I wished they would get the problem fixed with Nouveau, the disappearing mouse.

Then I could use xrandr in the user home, as a KDE Autoexec script.

Example;

#!/bin/bash

xrandr --output VGA-0 --mode 1024x768