Re: PIK microcontroller development issues

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 6:05 PM, g wrote:
> another place page les should look from is;
>
>  https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/
>
> 'fel' crew have been working to have things grow from there, so les can run
> further checking to see if any bugs have been reported the linking problem.

Hello there,

Yes the Fedora Electronic Lab mailing list might be helpful for you.

sdcc has its binaries in /usr/libexec/sdcc in order not to create
conflicts with other general software.

can you create a file "/etc/profile.d/mypiklab.sh"
and add the following contents
#--------
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/libexec/sdcc
#------

Then reboot and try piklab again. If you still have issues with it,
please post an example (on FEL's mailing list) so that we can
reproduce this error.

also, since you are interested in microcontroller programming, do check:
* gnusim8085
* gsim85
* avra
* mcu8081ide

Examples can be found with

rpm -qd SOFTWARE

PS: I'll be offline in the month of January.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Vacation
Please post your FEL related issues on FEL's mailing list.