Re: Cannot resume the old user after having switched to another user (F12)

On 26/12/09 19:19, Joachim Backes wrote:
Hi,

having the following problem in F12:

I'm running the gnome desktop. Locking the screen by the "lock screen"
applet, then switching to another user (choosing "switch user" instead
of "unlock screen"). Logging in to the new user and then logging out.
Then I expect that a can re-loggin in to the previous user, but instead
of this, after logging out, the machine gets into suspend or hibernate
state (I can't tell, which one). Trying to wake up is impossible (I
tried a lot of keys and the power off/on switch [shuts down the
machine], but nothing helped to resume). I have to reboot :-(
Seems to be independent from the Kernel version.

Bug #544062?

--
Erik