Re: fedora mailing list handles signed email incorrectly

On 12/26/2009 02:04 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> You mean all the ones from the redhat.com mailman?

  yes

> This should not apply to the lists on lists.fedoraproject.org...

  Not quite sure what you mean - after the list moves perhaps ?

> See: http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/DKIM
>
> When all the @redhat.com lists move over to lists.fedoraproject.org we
> will be using mailman 2.1.9, which strips out the DKIM sigs.

  So soln (1) ...

  But you sure about the version ? All the headers from the current list
(including your post have this)

 And the mailman info page you sent says this:

 However, in Mailman 2.1.9, we explicitly began stripping DKIM-Signature
headers from incoming messages.

The proposal for Mailman 2.1.10 then is to add a variable to
Defaults.py.in (configurable via mm_cfg.py) that controls whether
DKIM-Signature headers are removed or not in outgoing list copies ..