RE: How many people need to use the proprietary NVIDIA driver ? (Or other non kms driver ?)

I have used the proprietary driver for its superb handling of 3D acceleration over nouveau. However, with the release of 2.6.33 near, I may give Nouveau as it now supports KMS (It may have in the past I'm not quite sure).

Dan