Re: Wine

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 21:55:21 -0800 (PST)
"Hector E. Celis" <hector.celis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How in the hell do I install DVD43 using wine.
> Same question for ICOPYDVDS2
> And how do I install LimeWire
>
> If we can't copy DVDs for personal use, can't use limewire , then
> FEDORA is GARBAGE useless to normal users. So Fix this NOW (I AM SICK
> OF WINDOWS) Some one pick up the challenge we can't all just sit with
> our finger up our ass waiting for some one else. I would but I am
> just a beginner.
>
> Thanks
> Hector Celis

Settle down there, munkie-boi. Windows was and is created for users
just like you. Know your limits, pick the tools you are familiar with
and be happy.

Perhaps Fedora isn't for you. Perhaps you ought to consider a distro of
Linux with the type of user you are, in mind.

Ubuntu comes to mind. Otherwise, with the attitude like yours (I'll
give you the benefit of the doubt and just consider you a frustrated
Windows user for now) you'll not likely get much help.

And lastly, some advice... Google comes to mind.

--
Best regards,

Chris

“Poor Al Gore - Global Warming Debunked Via Internet You Invented”
           -- Jon Stewart on ClimateGate