Re: Driver to Radeon HD 4200?

On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 13:12:58 +0100,
  "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have recently installed  motherboard M4A785TD-M EVO from ASUS. It has an
> integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics adapter.
>
> With that I can build a Fedora 12 beta system using basic video and the result
> is OK for most applications. But I would like to go a bit further, so which
> driver should I install? Apparently there are fglrx and catalyst; which one
> should I prefer? Or are there other possibilities?

The radeon driver did get noticibly better after the beta. Also did you
install the experimental driver (mesa-dri-drivers-experimental)? If you
didn't than you weren't seeing them at their best.

I don't use the nonfree radeon drivers so I am not sure how well those work.
rpmfusion is normally the place you want to get those.