Again FC11 newly installed on an ASUS ee 701 that has a 4Gb SSD drive. Since that is NOT enough space, I have a 8Gb SD card in the slot and the / and /boot partitions is on the SD card. Swap drive and /home are on the SSD card.
Anyway, I just got a drive health warning.  Opening the Icon I get it
telling me about potential problems with the SSD drive.  It 'passed' the
assessment, but in the details some attributes exceeded the thresholds.

Now before I dive into this, I am wondering if SMART can tell this is an SSD drive and some things WILL be different???