Re: FC11 missing dependencies on a new install

Tony Nelson wrote:
On 09-10-30 12:13:41, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
I have just completed a new install on my ASUS ee 701 and now am
trying to do a yum update. I am hitting some missing dependencies. I will TRY and get them all here, reading from one screen and typing here...

python-nose by numpy
kasumi by ibus-anthy
python-enchant by ibus-pinyin
jline by rhino

yum suggests I use 0--skip-broken 'to work around the problem'

Recommendations please?

Well, my copy of python-nose is in the fedora repo,

Interesting, as it is NOT in my local repo for fedora base.

And I went to: http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/11/Fedora/i386/os/Packages/ where I got the content of my local repo (actually one level higher), and it is not there either...

while numpy is in updates. Do you have the fedora repo enabled? yum (or the fastestmirror plugin?) lists the mirrors being used, so you should see both fedora and updates listed when you do `yum update`.