Re: FC11 missing dependencies on a new install

On 09-10-30 12:13:41, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> I have just completed a new install on my ASUS ee 701 and now am
> trying to do a yum update.  I am hitting some missing dependencies.
> I will TRY and get them all here, reading from one screen and typing
> here...
>
> python-nose by numpy
> kasumi by ibus-anthy
> python-enchant by ibus-pinyin
> jline by rhino
>
> yum suggests I use 0--skip-broken 'to work around the problem'
>
> Recommendations please?

Well, my copy of python-nose is in the fedora repo, while numpy is in
updates.  Do you have the fedora repo enabled?  yum (or the
fastestmirror plugin?) lists the mirrors being used, so you should see
both fedora and updates listed when you do `yum update`.