Now with FC11 -- RE: FC10 install will not offer 'askmethod'

I am now trying a FC11 install, I tried the recommendation below that worked with FC10, to press tab then enter askmethod. But this did not work. It went right along to install from CD, not giving me the option to point it to my local http repo server....