Re: Fedora 12 Beta now available! Rawhide, Alpha, Beta, released

People,

On 2009-10-21 00:56, Jesse Keating wrote:
Fedora is a leading edge, free and open source operating system that
continues to deliver innovative features to many users, with a new
release every six months. We have reached the Fedora 12 Beta, the last
important development milestone of Fedora 12. Only critical bug fixes
will be pushed as updates leading up to the general release of Fedora
12, scheduled to be released in mid-November. We invite you to join us
and participate in making Fedora 12 a solid release by downloading,
testing, and providing us your valuable feedback.

http://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease

Of course, this is a beta release, some problems may still be lurking.

I installed to disk on fresh hardware from Fedora-12-Alpha-x86_64-Live. I then updated Firefox and Thunderbird which immediately broke. I want to continue updating and testing this machine until the F12 release version when it will become my production machine so my question is: what do I need to do in terms of yum config to allow this? - add more repos?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades