Re: Linux problems with Flash in Firefox

On 10/24/2009 12:37 PM, Hugh Caley wrote:
Hi, Julian. Thanks for the post, but I guess I didn't make it clear: this is a well known problem with using Firefox and Flash. It's definitely not a problem with Firefox being big or using a lot of RAM. Not everyone has this problem, but there are lots of filed bugs with both Mozilla and Adobe about it. And every time I've asked about it, I've been told that it's a Flash problem, not a Firefox problem, and I just don't think that's true.

Hugh

This Firefox / Flash problem has me curious.
I've never had a problem with flash in firefox, except for being not easy to install.
But that's a security issue I believe.
But once up and running I have never had difficulties you write about.
I've had to install the combination probably 30 times over the past few years on several computers.
I have used F3 right through to F12 on fairly standard clones.

Roger