When will totem play Apple.com/trailers again?

Hi,

it's been 2 months already[1] since Apple has changed the way they stream trailers from Apple.com/trailers, and ever since totem chokes on it. According to the last comment[2] on that post, this issue has already been fixed on gecko-mediaplayer. Any plans on implementing a similar fix on totem as well, considering it is the default media player plugin shipped by Fedora?

For the record: I blame this totally on Apple, and it sucks to play catch up, but it's not the first time this happens, and it won't be the last either...

BTW: I know there's a workaround involving wget and a custom user-agent id, but it's somewhat cumbersome, and it's annoying that this is taking so long to be fixed (even considering it's not a totem bug per se).

Regards,

Andre

[1] http://kdekorte.blogspot.com/2009/08/applecom-trailers-and-gecko-mediaplayer.html
[2] http://kdekorte.blogspot.com/2009/08/applecom-trailers-and-gecko-mediaplayer.html?showComment=1253288527721#c3075357907507657318