Re: No IRC support in Fedora 12?!?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 11:28:14 -0300, Fernando Cassia wrote:

Install SeaMonkey. And there you have a IRC client built-in, Chatzilla.

Anybody can install also pidgin, xchat or some other client, that is not the point. The point is that by default official Fedora Desktop Live CD will have one feature less than the previous release.

The Live-CD is a demo, and at least the x86_64 image is already oversize. I would be delighted if someone would have a jigdo Live-DVD-DL I could keep up to date every night and "burn" (to Live-USB) when I need it. However, I don't feel the need enough to actually do the work. ;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>