Re: Using a USB Hub on Linux ?

From the explanation of that device: "The peripheral can be
assigned to a computer either manually or with hot keys
(plug-n-play)." That's simple an electronic device for
unplugging the peripheral from one PC and plugging
it to the other. The question was for connecting and
printing from both the PC's in parallel, without the need
of switching anything, I assume.