Re: Viewing answers to one's nntp posts in Thunderbird

gilpel@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> gilpel@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>>> Is it possible to only view answers to one's usenet posts in
>>> Thunderbird,
>>> and those of a few other posters, if possible.
>>>

>> To address the first part of your question...
>>
>> If you want to exclusively view only answers to your posts the answer is
>> "not really".  However, what is wrong with choosing "Click to display
>> message threads".  If you are the OP then any response to your message
>> will appear under it.
>>

> "If" you are the OP, you will see the messages of all the people who
> answered the people, etc. who answered your post until it has nothing to
> do with your post.

There is no way to programatically solve that problem....

BTW, there is something strange about the mailer you are using.  When
you reply to people's messages it doesn't always keep or add the
attributions.  The message I just replied to had no indication that
another person said "To address the first part...".