Re: Viewing answers to one's nntp posts in Thunderbird

gilpel@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Is it possible to only view answers to one's usenet posts in Thunderbird,
> and those of a few other posters, if possible.

To address the first part of your question...

If you want to exclusively view only answers to your posts the answer is
"not really".  However, what is wrong with choosing "Click to display
message threads".  If you are the OP then any response to your message
will appear under it.

To address the second part of your question...  Not quite sure what you
are asking.  (Actually, that goes for the first part as well so I just
made an assumption.)  So, my assumption here is that you may enjoy
reading posts from a given set of users and only want to see what they
have to say.

What you could do is, right-click on the news group name, choose search,
put in as many "From"s as you want and "Save as Search Folder".  You'd
get all the posts in a "virtual" folder that match any of the "From"s.
> Is it possible with any other newsgroup reader?

Don't know....  But I do feel your requirements are fully defined to be
able to answer your question with accuracy.

--
Voicless it cries, Wingless flutters, Toothless bites, Mouthless
mutters. Guess Who! http://tinyurl.com/mc4xe7