OpenOffice Errors

Yesterday I installed OpenOffice on this (new, but completely updated)
Fedora 11 system. I installed it from the standard Fedora repositories
using yum. Dozens of RPMs were downloaded and installed. But
something, somewhere is not right.

I first realised there was a problem when I double-clicked on
attachments in email and nothing happened. I then tried starting the
apps from the menu, but still nothing happened. When trying to run
ooffice from the command line, I see the following:

$ ooffice
/usr/lib/openoffice.org3/program/soffice: line 129: 28286 Bus error
"$sd_prog/$sd_binary" "$@"

The five digit number varies each time I try it.

I'm at rather a loss as to where I can start to track down this
problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dave...