Re: I think something is 'stuck' on the fedoara-list ?!? [SOLVED - kinda]

On 09/28/2009 10:33 PM, William Case wrote:
I understand that it is a complex question and that emails are not
guaranteed to arrive in a set order but can bounce around all over the
place.  However, in this case, something that has not been 'normal' in
the past is now happening.  It makes the question of what is causing the
delay worthwhile for me to investigate, if only to learn a practical
side of this 'email thing'.

That's fine, just so long as you realize the problem is often in some intermediate system over which you have no control.

poc