Re: Your system is too slow

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009, Roberto Ragusa wrote:

Michael Hennebry wrote:
Most recently mplayer told me that my system was to slow.
It made suggestions that were scrolled
off the screen by many cpoies of
AO: [pulse] pa_stream_get_latency() failed: Connection terminated
AO: [pulse] pa_stream_write() failed: Connection terminated.4% 1312 0

As your attention is on the video driver, while these messages are
related to audio, try if the problem persists with "-nosound".

I'll try that.
Thanks.