Re: Guess who's right behind Ubuntu at Distrowatch

On Saturday 12 September 2009 09:13 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
Then there is the "synaptic" tool, which makes all fedora gui update
tools look like something scraped off the bottom of a bridge :-(.
Since doing updates is a common operation visible to all users
across all distros, I've always suspected that synaptic was
the primary reason ubuntu was somewhat more popular.

Synaptic is definitely the best gui package manager I have used. Its so easy to do everything, even distro upgrades are a few clicks away!

--
Suvayu