Re: No copy/paste image in Thunderbird -

suvayu ali wrote:
2009/8/28 Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
jack craig wrote:
oops, missed your using fc10, i am on fc11 with
thunderbird-3.0-2.6.b3.fc11.i586.

this beta got installed with my fc11 upgrade, but its much better than the
2.0 for my usage.

my apology for the poor suggestion, jackc...
I thank you anyway.

I'm reluctant to give up F-10. It works well, thought I'd give F-11 some
time to get sorted out. But eventually ...

Bob

You can try installing just Thunderbird from the F11 repos.  If the
dependencies are not too many, you should be able to go ahead with it.
I was using Emacs 23 from rawhide on F11 like that before it was
pushed to the F11 repos.

I didn't find the F-11 rpm but I did find the tar'd version [3.ob3] and have that where I can run it. It seems to work but I will have to give it more time. So far so good.

Bob