Re: Looking for Shuttle recommendations

I have an SN78SH7, which uses an AM2+ slot for the processor.  The only
issues I've had were with the nVidia graphics and enabling special
effects on the desktop.  I haven't tried recently so that issue may be
resolved.  And it wasn't important enough to me to merit buying a
separate video card for the system.  If I was interested in any games
more graphically intensive than Frozen Bubble or Tux Racer, I'd probably
install a card with a bit more horsepower, but for my needs the nVidia
8200 works well enough.

I've installed 32 bit and 64 bit Fedora 10 and Fedora 11 on the box
without issues.

Gar

--
"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily
reflect any position of NOAA."

begin:vcard
fn:Gar Nelson
n:Nelson;Gar
org:National Weather Service, Western Region;WFO Glasgow
adr:;;101 Airport Rd.;Glasgow;MT;59230;USA
email;internet:gar.nelson@xxxxxxxx
title:ITO
tel;work:406.228.2850
x-mozilla-html:FALSE