GParted missing from Fedora Live.

Hi,

I followed a threat about GRUB on the list and I found mentioned there that GParted is missing from Fedora Live CD. I haven't tried live yet, using other distro as live. Eventually it would be nice to use both live and installed the same distro. It sounds a little "weird" to download GParted every time you want to use it from live CD. What if you do not have net access?
Can anyone explain why Fedora decided do not include such a useful utility in Live CD?

Regards,
Gescape

--
Grzegorz Witkowski <geslinux@xxxxxxxxx>