Re: [fedora-classroom] Upcoming IRC Classroom Sessions

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 07:37:21 -0500
Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 23:17:36 -0600,
>   Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:50:48 -0500
> >
> > Newer classes are using the irc meetbot function, and can be found
> > at: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-classroom/
> > This site is backed up and should be available for a long long long
> > time. ;)
>
> I was talking about instructors who had slides or the like on their
> own websites, not the Fedora Classroom page. Often there aren't any,
> but it might be worth thinking about how to capture them on Fedora
> infrastructure somewhere. But then you need to worry about licensing
> and such.

True.

Many teachers are fedora contributors and have fedorapeople.org space
to put such things in, but of course thats only there as long as they
are active contributors.

Perhaps we can look as setting aside some web space for this somewhere,
or using the wiki...

kevin