Re: e2fsck -y wipe all my data

OK, I read man page for e2fsck before run the check command, I understand that -y option is telling yes for any question of e2fsck command, but, the man page said that e2fsck is used to check a Linux second extended file system (ext2fs), I yet don't understand why all my data is lost. But, really is not in my disc.

Greetings